SEND Co-ordinator: Diane Lakey - Contact and Complaints

Complaints- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

Concerns regarding SEND should be addressed to the class teacher in the first instance. If further guidance is needed, then the SENCo/Headteacher should be involved. If the issue remains unresolved then parents will be referred to the school’s complaints policy.

The parents of pupils with disabilities have the right to make disability discrimination claims to the first-tier SEND tribunal if they believe that our school has discriminated against their children. They can make a claim about alleged discrimination regarding:

  • Exclusions;
  • Provision of education and associated services;
  • Making reasonable adjustments, including the provision of auxiliary aids and services.


Contact details of support services for parents of pupils with SEND:

Alison Bravey is the Parent Support Partner

Contacts within school for raising concerns:

Mrs Diane Lakey SENCo (

Mrs Ann Flowers SEND Governor

The Northumberland Local Offer

Our local authority’s local offer is published here: to-25-years/Your-local-offer.aspx